August 30, 2011
Jason Teague takes the Nighthawk Ladyhawk 9mm for a walk down range. This 1911-style pistol features thinner grips allowing for more control for a shooter with smaller hands. It's also available in .45 ACP or 40 S&W. Watch the short video below to see this pistol in action.
Features on the Lady Hawk include:
- Caliber: 9mm / Match Grade Crowned and Recessed Barrel
- Heinie Signature Scalloped front strap and Mainspring Housing
- Reduced overall frame circumference
- Nighthawk Custom Ultra-Thin Alumagrips
- Forged Carbon Steel Frame and 4.25" Slide
- Heinie Magazine Release
- Heinie Tool Steel Hammer and Sear
- Finish: Titanium Blue with Hard Chromed Controls
- Heinie Slant-Pro Straight Eight Night Sights
- Magazine well contoured for carry
- Tactical Magazine Release
- Hand Serrated Rear of Slide
- Height: 5 5/8"
- Barrel Length: 4.25"
- Mag Catch: Extended tactical
- Weight: 2 lb. 4 oz.
- Safeties: Tactical single-side or Ambi-safety available
- Sights: Heinie Straight Eight
- Finish: Perma Kote finish in Black, Sniper Gray, Green, Desert Tan, Titanium Blue, Hard Chrome, Diamond Black also available
- Action: Single action only