November 12, 2018
Upland bird hunting is steeped in heritage, and carrying a beautiful, top-performing shotgun into the field ranks among the most notable of traditions. With that in mind, Winchester Repeating Arms introduces the Super X4 Upland Field 12 gauge autoloading shotgun.
The new Super X4 Upland Field is designed to pair the performance advantages of a modern-day autoloader with the style and handling of the shotguns of legend. Autoloading operation duties are handled by the Active Valve Gas System that combines proven reliability, low felt recoil and record-setting cycling speed. A standout feature of the Upland Field is the striking matte nickel-plated receiver with upland game scene. The Grade II/III satin finished walnut pistol grip and forearm feel slim in the hands and the straight-line checkering pattern optimizes grip and control. An oversize bolt handle and bolt release button are both easy to manipulate even with cold fingers and when wearing gloves. The Super X4 Upland Field weighs in at approximately seven pounds, making it easier to carry all day long.
The Super X4 Upland Field is offered in a 12 gauge, 3" chambering with the choice of a 26" or 28" ventilated rib barrel.
- Satin oil finish Grade II/III walnut stock with straight line cut checkering
- Matte nickel-plated receiver with engraved upland scene
- Back-Bored Technology
- Invector-Plus Choke Tube System
- Hard chrome-plated chamber and bore
- Vent rib
- TRUGLO Long Bead fiber-optic front sight
- Active Valve Gas System
- Drop-out trigger group
- Ambidextrous crossbolt safety
- Larger bolt handle and bolt release button
- Inflex Technology Recoil Pad
For more information on Winchester Firearms, please visit www.winchesterguns.com.